Experience VIP status in Philadelphia and take advantage of these discounts!
To welcome you to Philadelphia for the week, several local businesses have offered YOU, the BPS Annual Meeting attendee, discounts or freebies when you show your meeting badge. Share this list with your friends and make the most of your free time in Philadelphia!
In addition, the vendors marked with have generously contributed prizes to the BPS Social Media Raffle. Directions on how to enter the raffle are at the end of this post.
• R2L Restaurant: The Liberty Bar and Lounge is the perfect place for happy hour and for meeting new and old friends. Enjoy a free appetizer, R2L’s “Signature Flatbread,” with dinner and a free cocktail at the bar.
• Moshulu: Enjoy a free appetizer with the purchase of an entrée at this spectacular floating restaurant with an exquisite view of the city.
• Chima Steak House: Chima combines traditional Brazilian rodizio with excellent service. Come dine with us and Share a One-of-a kind experience with friends & family. Plus- show your Convention Badge or Hotel Room Key and Receive $10 off our regularly priced $49.50 Rodizio– So It’s $39.50!
• The Field House: Located inside the PA Convention Center, Field House transcends the traditional “sports bar” stigma. Field House offers a terrific combination of unique American pub fare, and moderately priced American Classics. Show your badge and enjoy 15% off lunch from 11:30 AM – 3 PM.
• Beck’s Cajun Café: Beck’s Cajun Cafe at the Reading Terminal Market provides exotic, flavorful and spicy Cajun/Creole favorites including shrimp po’boys, muffaletta, shrimp and crab salad and our world famous Train Wreck, passionately prepared with authentic ingredients shipped direct from The Big Easy. Show your conference badge and get a FREE mini-cornbread loaf with the purchase of any gumbo or jambalaya bowl.
• Twisted Tail: The Twisted Tail is a Bourbon House and Juke Joint specializing in Charcoal Bistro Cuisine, with live music 5 nights a week. Enjoy a FREE dessert with dinner and 10% off all drinks (at the bar only).
• Chez Georges Le Bar: Le Bar’s re-imagined menu features contemporary dishes with French influence and showcases the finest offerings from local purveyors. Show your badge and enjoy a 3 Course Restaurant Week Menu for $35
• Tootsie’s Salad Express: Featuring a hot and cold buffet, Tootsie’s is offering two free lunch cards as well as a free fountain drink (any size) with $7.00 purchase.
• Metropolitan Bakery-Reading Terminal: Metropolitan Bakery features carefully crafted and locally sourced handmade breads, confections, pastries, snacks and their famous granola. Enjoy a 10% discount with badge.
• Fado Philly Irish Pub: At Fado they tell the tale of Ireland’s rich and celebrated Pub culture – a culture of hearty food and drink, good music, warm hospitality and friendly banter. Show your badge and receive Happy Hour specials including a choice of 2 $4 drafts and discounted food!
• The Corner: Between the cozy restaurant and lounge or their comforting entrees, you’re guaranteed to find something you love at The Corner. Show your badge and enjoy a complimentary beer, either Kenzinger Kolsch or a Sly Fox Pikeland Pilsner, with the purchase any one of our hand crafted entrees.
• Tazia: Taking inspiration from travels and years in the culinary world, Tazia is dim sum with a twist and has created a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Show your badge and enjoy 10% off dinner (does not include happy hour) and stay for karaoke!
• Pod Restaurant: Enjoy contemporary pan Asian cuisine at Pod Restaurant! Show your badge and receive 20% off your entire check!
• Route 6 Restaurant: Route 6 celebrates the cuisine that is beloved in coastal towns from Maine to Maryland, offering a sea-to-table menu with classic coastal dishes. Show your badge and receive 20% off your entire check!
• Walnut Street Supper Club: Enjoy an exquisite meal as you watch and listen to the talented team of waiters, waitresses, and bartenders each take the microphone to sing classic 1940’s songs. Show your badge for 20% off your check!
• Eastern State Penitentiary: ESP was once the most famous and expensive prison in the world, but stands today in ruin, a haunting world of crumbling cellblocks and empty guard towers. Known for its grand architecture and strict discipline, this was the world’s first true “penitentiary,” a prison designed to inspire penitence, or true regret, in the hearts of convicts. Print this coupon for $1 off admission!
• Academy of Natural Sciences: Located at Drexel University, explore America’s oldest natural history museum and a world leader in biodiversity and environmental research. For 200 years, the Academy has explored the remarkable diversity of our natural world. Show your badge and visit the Academy with the group rate admission of $10.
• National Museum of American Jewish History: The NMAJH is the only Museum in the nation dedicated exclusively to collecting, preserving and interpreting artifacts pertaining to the American Jewish experience. The Museum serves as an important resource for information about Jewish life and culture. Show your badge and receive 50% off admission.
• Philadelphia Ghost Tour: $3 off per adult ticket for the Ghost Tour of Philadelphia (regular rate $17/person) – This tour will be offered Saturday, February 2, 2013, at 7:30 p.m. To receive the discount, attendees can call 215-413-1997 and purchase tickets over the phone, or email us. For groups of 15 or more, $5 off per adult. Group tours can be scheduled for any night, but must be arranged in advance.
• Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company: The official Tour Company of BPS, Philadelphia Trolley Works will provide a 20% discount on adult City Tour Passes. The tickets retail for $27, your group will receive $5 off or $22 per ticket! Call 215- 389-8687 for additional information or a free courtesy shuttle from all downtown hotels to Stop 1 on our tour!
More deals! – Text PHL restaurant, PHL museums or PHL tours to 63638 to get Philly’s Best Deals delivered to your phone or check out the app available for iPhone, iPad or Droid.